Thursday, May 24, 2018

Get Well Flowers in Blue

I played around with heat embossing and water color to come up with some fun get well cards.  I also used the technique for some sympathy cards that I shared earlier.  I seem to be in need of sympathy cards on a regular basis.  :-( . Here is a simple card, but the pretty flowers keep it from being boring.




Get Well Card Recipe

I love using heat embossed images with water color markers.  It makes it so much easier to color because when you add the water there is a wall that will keep your color from going where you don't want it to go.  I used Tombow markers for this card along with water.  I added a sentiment from Paper Smooches.  The centers were created with Nuvo and I am terribly frustrated with them because mine always look like Hershey kisses.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.
Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  15  But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...