Friday, May 4, 2018

Sorry for Your Loss

My least favorite cards to make are the most important that I have to make.  I make sympathy cards to share with my friends who have lost someone that I am thinking about them.




Sorry for Your Loss Card Recipe

This is not the original planned design.  I started cutting out a background of butterflies using my Cricut Explore, but that did not turn out.  In the meantime,  I scribbled some yellow Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker down on some watercolor card stock.  I spritzed some water on it so it would blend.  I used a new Taylored Expressions butterfly die set to cut out the small butterflies.  I colored the butterflies with Zig Clean Color Real brush marker in my favorite blue.  I spritzed them with water, too.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and was stamped on yellow card stock with Versamark Ink and heat set with white Nuvo Embossing Powder.  The mat is a watercolor yellow from Lawn Fawn.  I hope the card brought some peace to my friend who lost his mother.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Galatians 1:  7  which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...