Saturday, October 20, 2018

Challenge #181 - Fall or Holiday Wishes 4 Kids or Anything Goes

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it is time for another challenge at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog.  The theme for this challenge is Fall or Holiday Wish Cards 4 Kids or Anything Goes 4 Kids.  This challenge no longer has sponsors so you will be participating for pride not prize.

Send a Smile 4 Kids charity is dedicated to collecting and distributing handmade cards to children who are inpatient at Children's Hospitals.  Please send us your handmade kids' cards for holidays, birthdays, and everyday cheer.  Help us put a smile on our kids' faces.



Happy Halloween Card Recipe

Since Halloween is right around the corner I've been enjoying jack-o-lanterns and purple candles with moons on them I made a Halloween card 4 the kids.  I also made my granddaughter a Halloween quilt with glow in the dark Halloween material.  I used an old hand me down stamp set from a company I don't know.  I actually have all my Halloween stamps and card stock in one case so I pulled some of the paper from my stash for the background.  I hadn't played with my Tim Holtz oxide inks lately so I pulled those out to make a background for my swirly witch and Happy Halloween sentiment.  Sparkly enamel dots from Doodlebug were used to top it all off.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Consider donated hand made cards to our great charity.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...