Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My Crafty To Do List - Toddler T-shirt Dress Tutorial

I don't know about you all, but I have this uber long crafty to do list that I keep adding to and I need to start actually checking some items off my list.  I buy the supplies ( I am actually a craft supply collector), but I procrastinate and never actually work on the project.  I have decided that I am going to work through my list and share my experiences as I check off those crafty items one by one. 

I am not perfecting my process but instead I am videoing my crafting process - raw.  LOL

I decided that the first item I am going to tackle is making a toddler t-shirt dress for my granddaughter. 

Here is the youtube video with the tutorial:


I hope you enjoy my crafting journey with me.  I feel really good about finally making the t-shirt dress for Kylie.  It is not perfect, but it is done.  I look forward to checking more items off my list.

Stay tuned for the next crafting video - a quick birthday card for a co-worker.  I always craft better under pressure.  ;-)

Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Proverbs 3:5 - 6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...