Saturday, August 24, 2019

Copic Coloring in The Craft Room

I have started a youtube series that I call My Craft Room To Do List.  I have so many things on my list that I need to get done and I thought I would take you along with me as I tackle these tasks.

I like multiple types of crafting so you may not be interested in some.  If you are a card maker - then you might enjoy today's card where I color a digital image with Copic Markers.



The digi image is from justME digital stamps and you can join the TIC TAC TOE challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...