Thursday, November 21, 2019

Making a Quilt with Your Cricut Maker - The Series

Hi all - I am in the process of making a quilt with my Cricut Maker and am sharing the process.  Today I show what fabrics I've picked and what you need to start this project, too.  I am very excited that I have a machine that does such precision cutting and eliminates the need for me to cut all the fabric pieces.


My goal is to make my own quilt patterns to be cut with the Maker and share them.  I also want to use my new Cameo 4 with the rotary blade to cut fabric for quilting as well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Give this video a thumbs up if you like it, subscribe if you want to see more crafty videos, click the bell to be notified that I've uploaded a new video and share with your crafty friends.

Have a great day and eat some chocolate.

April

Matthew 1:21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...