Sunday, February 9, 2020

Row 5 of My Quilt Made Using My Cricut Maker

Here is the video for row 5 of the quilt I am making with fabric cut using my Cricut Maker.  I'm loving the bright colors and all the half square triangle patterns the quilt uses.  The fabric I'm using is from Moda, Me and My Sister.


Here are the blocks that make up row 5.







I hope you will join along in the fun.  You really don't have to have a maker - just cut your own half square triangles and join in on the fun.  The finished blocks are 9 1/2 inches.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day, say something nice to someone and eat some chocolate.

April

2 comments:

  1. I so admire your quilting talent and patience April

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay then...

    This might sound pretty weird, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could simply press "PLAY" and listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your life?

    I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Sounds way too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Usually the most magical miracles in life are also the SIMPLEST!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical wealth building tone" I've synthesized...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    YOU simply click "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life... it starts right away...

    CLICK here now to PLAY the mysterious "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...