Thursday, February 6, 2020

Wool Pressing Mat - Worth the Price? Let's Compare

I hear all kinds of positive things about the wool pressing mat.  It makes pressing easier.  It makes the press better because heat is held in the wool and pressing from the bottom and the top.  The only down side is that wool mats are rather pricey.  Are they worth it?  I decided to do a comparison and find out.  Check out my video.


Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if you think the wool mat is better.  Please give my video a thumbs up if you liked it.  Subscribe if you want to see more and share with your friends. 

Have a great day and eat some chocolate.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...