Monday, July 13, 2020

Straight Line Quilting is Your Friend - Who Knew?

I have always felt like I was going to be a cheater if I finished my quilt with straight lines.  Where is the challenge in those I thought.  But then I saw a video from Nancy at OnPoint TV and she stitched her straight lines next to the ditch.  I decided to try it and I am very pleased.

Here is my video showing how I used straight line quilting to finish my QAYG (Quilt As You Go) Strip quilt.  Check it out.  Please give it a thumbs up if you like it, subscribe to see more and share with your friends.





Thank you for watching.  Be kind to everyone and I will be back soon with some Chenille-it.

April

1 comment:

  1. I have been wowed by your quilts when you shared them on FB April it is lovely to have found your blog again and to see more detail. x

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...