Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What Thread for What Project

 I found a youtube video which was actually a webinar by Bernina on everything about thread.  I am also going to include a link to another video about thread that was done by Stitchhouse.  I found both of them quite interesting.  There will also be a link to the webinar downloadables as well.



Documents are saved here - not sure for how long:

https://www.bernina.com/en-US/Learn-Create-US/Classes/Webinars/Recorded-webinars/Recorded-Sewing


Here is the video from Stitchhouse about thread as well.



I have always thought of needle and thread as magic, but these two demystified them for me.  I hope they help you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...