Thursday, January 21, 2021

Get Your Craft Space Conducive to Creativity

 After the mad dash to finish all my holiday projects, I was left with what looked like an explosion of fabric and paper.  The aftermath of getting so many things done was a space that didn't inspire me to do anything.  

I had a work area of about 6" x 6" and not one of my table tops was clear making it difficult to start anything new.  And I had many half done projects cluttering up my table surfaces.  I decided to stop, straighten and clear.  What I ended up with was space to work and a new inspired attitude.

Check out my video and you may be inspired to tidy up so you can feel creative in your craft space.



Thank you for watching, please like, subscribe and share.  


April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...