Thursday, March 4, 2021

It Is Back to Quilting Basics with the Four Patch Block and Some F*R*I*E*N*D*S Fabric

 I have some fun 'FRIENDS' (yes the TV show) fabric that I wanted to turn into a quilt.  There was only one problem.  2 of the fabrics were directional.  Now this shouldn't seem like a problem, but finding a quilt pattern that is conducive to multiple directional prints was more challenging than I thought.  I couldn't find any of the 3 yard quilt patterns that I thought would work easily.  Then I had a light bulb in my brain go on and it was time to go back to basics.  The four patch block with a standard block pattern was just the ticket.

Here is the result:




The Final Quilt Top




The Pattern (Each Block is 9 1/2")



Check out my video for the tutorial if you have some fabric you want to use to make a simple 4 patch quilt.



Thank you for watching.  Like, subscribe and share with your friends.  :-)

Thanks,
April










1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...