Saturday, March 5, 2022

Boy Cards 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge

It's the 1st Saturday of the month and that means it is time for another challenge at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog.  The theme for this challenge is Boy Cards 4 Kids or Anything Goes 4 Kids.  This challenge no longer has sponsors so you will be participating for pride not prize.

Send a Smile 4 Kids charity is dedicated to collecting and distributing handmade cards to children who are inpatient at Children's Hospitals.  Please send us your handmade kids' cards for holidays, birthdays, and everyday cheer.  Help us put a smile on our kids' faces.




Boy Cards 4 Kids Card Recipe

I am definitely a flower and cute animal card maker.  I struggle when it comes to cards for boys, so I stuck to the basics for this month's card.  I found some wood grain card stock from My Favorite Things.  I went through my embossing folders and found one that looked like metal.  I don't use embossing folders enough
 so it was refreshing to include one in my project.  I used some cool silver paper from Paper Cuts to get that iridescent look.  I stamped Happy Birthday in black on some Kraft card stock and cut out the banner using a die cut from My Favorite Things.  I added 3 silver enamel dots to coordinate with the silver embossed piece.

 
  
  

   



Make a card and join the challenge.  You can also send your cards to Send a Smile 4 Kids collection points to help those families with sick children.

Have a great day, eat some chocolate and be kind to everyone.

April

1 comment:

  1. Hi April, This is a fabulous boy card! I love that shiny, embossed panel. It is such a cool feature. Take care and be well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...