Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stalking Darlene Again

I just love the cards that Darlene at Darlene's Designs creates.  I CASE her cards often.  CASE/Stalk - it's all the same thing really.

Here is the video for the card that I CASEd most recently - Flower Shadow

And here is my version:

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I still have a ways to go on my coloring with alcohol, but I will get there eventually.  I can drink alcohol - does that count?

Check out Darlene's web site.  I will warn you - she will make you want to go shopping.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.  April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...