Monday, May 20, 2013

Disney At Last

I finally started working on my Disney scrapbook pages at a crop last Saturday.  Here is my first 2 page spread.  It is very simple.  I used some Disney paper that I found at Archivers.  It is 2 pieces of the same paper just one side on the left side and the other side on the right side.  Does that make any sense at all?


I got the photo pass and had pictures taken throughout the parks.  That is the only way I get in pictures (do you feel sorry for me yet?).  So this is one where they put a character in with you.  I thought it was kind of cute.  I cute out the letters using my Cricut.  Like I said - it is a very simple page.

Here is the left hand side of the layout:


And here is the right hand side.


That's is for my first Disney layout - there will be more to come.

Have a great day and be inspired.  April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...