Friday, June 7, 2013

Pretty as a Tulip


This is one of my favorite stamps.  It is a digi from Doodle Pantry.  I am a sucker for flowers.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The card is simple - I just cut a circle out of some dark green card stock and placed it over the colored image.  I put that on kraft cardstock and added a sentiment.



So get busy stamping.  If you run out of people to send your cards to - send them to Operation Write Home.  This non profit organization sends blank hand made cards to our troops so they can send them to their loved ones.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 comments:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...