Stalking Darlene and Penny Black


I so envy Darlene's ability to create such beautiful cards.  She is participating in a Fun Friday Callaboration and I CASed the card she did for the 4th week.  You can find her card here:
Darlene Design Fun Friday Collabo

Here is my attempt at her card:




I used some of the other stamps from the Penny Black's Every Happiness stamp set as well as the sentiments.  I used Copic markers to color the flowers.  I used Hero Arts Gray Granite to stamp the card base.  I used Versafine Ink and black embossing powder to stamp the focal image.



Get busy stamping.  If you run out of friends and family to send your cards to - send them to Operation Write Home.  OWH is a non profit organization that sends blank hand made cards to our troops so they can send them home to their loved ones.

I got my Penny Black Every Happiness stamp set from Ellen Hutson.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous cards, April! I love the contrast between the embossed negative portion of the stamp and the colored in positive portion of the stamp. By the way, I saw that your workdesk was chosen for the article on Julia's WOYWW article in Feature magazine. What an honor. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I haven't seen the article yet. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the lighter stamped background with the bold focal point! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape