Thursday, August 22, 2013

CAS and a Video



I am very proud of this card.  I didn't copy off anyone - My idea started with this card Handmade by Paula.  However, this is probably the closest thing I've come to coming up with an idea on my own.  I used Stampin up inks Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  The stamp is Stampin Up Awash with Flowers.  The sentiment is by Avery Elle.  I believe I found the sparkly buttons at Michaels on clearance and the twine came from Archivers.  The pink flower button was one from my stash and I don't know where I purchased it.

I did a video demonstrating the technique:

The belated birthday card will be going to my BFF.  The You are the very best card will be going to OWH where in turn it will be sent to our military members serving away from home.  Our military can use these cards to stay in touch with their loved ones while they are away.  If you have any extra cards that you've made or want to get involved with the non profit organization - go check out their website.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...