Monday, August 5, 2013

Lots of Scrapbooking - Kind Of




I spent 2 Saturday's ago scrapbooking all day.  I think I need a warm up period to get the creative juices flowing.  I have creativity blockage until I've been somehwere for working on scrapbooking for several hours.  I've decided to remedy that by doing a double page layout every day.  That way my creative juices never stop flowing.  I decided that today and yet this evening I have not removed myself from my chair and a half.

This page has some highlights from Hollywood Studios.  I need to do some journaling on it.  I will probably put some short descriptions or maybe a cool Disney quote.  And something about Castle being my favorite show.

I've been using a sketch book from Scrapbook Generation to help me get ideas.  I've tried to mix it up a little and not use my Kiwi Lane templates all of the time.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...