Friday, August 2, 2013

Washi Tape! CAS


I saw this type of card done on someone's blog.  I thought I'd pinned it on my Pinterest page, but couldn't find it.  Actually, I remember now - I couldn't pin it - it was in an email.  Anyhoo - I think the one I saw was a little more elaborate.  It had multiple flowers cut out - 2 I think.  I wanted to do a CAS card, but with some bright washi tape.  I used a stamp from my new Paper Smooches Slang Gang set.  I just LOVE that set.  Too cool.  I used a die from Stampin Up that is part of the Secret Garden die set.  I did a little sewing around the edges just to give it a little something extra.  I really like the way it turned out.

This card will be heading to Operation Write Home and from there will be sent to our troops serving away from home.  They can use this card to keep in touch with their loved ones at home.  If you are interested in donating hand made cards to our troops - visit the website and see how you can participate.

Have a great day and be inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabulous CAS design with the bright and cheery flower!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...