Sunday, September 15, 2013

God on the Side of the Road - A Thank You Prayer

I found this prayer at  Paper Phenomenon.

Have a great day and be inspired.
 For God a thankful Prayer.  A thankful prayer just because...thank you God for being always next to us.  Today is a special day.  Today I feel connected to my source.  Today I feel that I am a step closer to what I should and will become.  No need to ask for favors, for I know everything comes when the the timing is perfect.  Today, let us thank God together.  Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love.  Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me.  Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs.  Because of you I believe in the good without the bad and the ugly.  Because of you, I am learning to love and accept myself.  Because of you I believe in believing.  My source, stay connected to me today and always for I need you in order to fulfill my spiritual tasks.  God, show me how to love myself and to be able to love others.  Help me become the type of person that I would like to befriend.  Help me forgive myself and others.  God, make me a channel of your energy and help me understand.  I thank you God for giving me another day and another unused opportunity to do it right  Keep us all close to you and listen to our prayers.  Amen.

Here are some pictures taken during my morning walk:


.
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...