Monday, September 16, 2013

Spaceship Earth and Disney Continues





I'm still finishing up Disney.  Epcot is my favorite park tied with Animal Kingdom.  However, Epcot wins because it has been around longer than Animal Kingdom.  I used paper from a paper pack I purchased at Archiver's for $1.99.  This paper pack has all the Disney colors and had I been thinking I would have purchased 2.  I used a sketch from a sketch book I have.  I used the Cameo to cut out Spaceship Earth.  I cut out the wording using the Cameo and a font called Walt - I believe.  The butterflies were cut out using a stencil and I used twine to make the antannae.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;  male and female he created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...