Monday, January 20, 2014

Dude!

I went on a alcohol marker coloring spree last year.  I say alcohol markers instead of Copic because I use Copics, Prismacolor and Spectrum Noir.  I like a variety.  Anyhoo, I have several images that I colored last year, but never put on a card.  So as part of my new year's organization I am getting all those colored images on to a card and out to OWH.

Here is one of those images.  I colored several of these little kitties.


When I pulled this out of the box of partially made cards - The card base, background and kitty were already together.  I just had to find some pattern paper to match and add a sentiment.  The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
1 Corinthians16:13   Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...