Monday, January 13, 2014

More PL Pages Done.

I feel so good about my Project Life right now.  I have my pages done through the end of last year.  The ones I started in October that is.  But it is a start.  

I have been faithfully putting pictures in the Collect App - awesome - LOVE IT.  It reminds me to put a picture in if I forget.  I don't plan on taking a picture everyday, but if there is something I want to remember - I can store it there.

This is the week we were in Orlando.  The majority of my pictures will be going into the Family Scrapbook album, but these were my PL pictures.

The left side.


The right side.  Remember - I am using Christmas paper and embellies for the whole month of December.


Some close ups.



When I work on a 2 page spread for PL, I like to use paper from the same paper pad and embellies that coordinate with that paper pad.  And of course washi tape, too.  This is the paper pad I used for this 2 page spread.
 And some more 'stuff' I used for the week.

Some of my staples are labels for snap albums.  They come in a variety pack that has colors I use often.  I picked that up from another PLer, cannot remember which one, though.  I believe it was from one of the Garden Girls at Two Peas in a Bucket.  They have some great PL process videos on youtube along with mercytiara.  Go check it out - great stuff.

If you are at all intrigued by Project Life style scrapbooking, you should give it a try.  It is as simple or as elaborate as you want to make it.  And not even necessarily as you want to make it, but as simple or elaborate as you have the time to make it.  I have more time because my children are grown.  Had I started PL when they were little, I would have gone with simple.  Just having the pictures and the little notes of the memories with them is well worth it.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Matthew 5:14  Ye are the light of the world.  A city on a hill cannot be hid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...