Monday, February 24, 2014

Get Well Soon

As always seems to be the case - I need cards.  I desperately need to sit down and make some cards.  It seems like I need sympathy cards and get well cards most of all.  And those kinds of cards are not the kind that you can send at a later date.   :-(

Monthly card club and Sherry to the rescue.  As I've said before - the sweetie that does our monthly card class makes the cutest projects.  This month we made 2 cards which were perfect for get well cards and a cute little box to put them in.  And when you look at my pictures below - I know you will agree.






She got the sunshine image from the Silhouette store.  I am going to buy that one now because it would be perfect for get well or just saying hello cards.  It is so happy and bright.  Just making the cards made me smile.  I hope the receipients of these cards do the same.

The card stock, banner shapes and cloud embossing folder are from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set that has a sentiment for any occassion.  The little box shape came from the Silhoutte store.

And not only did we make the cutest cards, Sherry made chicken and cheese enchiladas and chocolate lasagne.  Yummy!

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
1 Timothy 2:1 - 2  I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in godliness and holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...