Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project Life Organization

As I have gotten more into my Project Life scrapbooking, I've also found new ways to organize my 3x4 and 4x6 cards.

I was walking through Hobby Lobby trying to find something to use my coupon on.  And at the top of the shelf there were some wooden boxes.  I asked one of the associates to get them down.  And this one came home with me.


The slots hold the little cards and the big cards.  And then it is easy to go through them to pick out cards for my layouts.

There are handles on the side which make it eaasy to pick up.  It's decorative and functional.  You've got to love that.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
1 Timothy 6:11 - Follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...