Sunday, March 16, 2014

PL Weeks 4 and 5 - Not in the groove.....

I am unusually behind on Project Life this year.  I am about 6 weeks behind.  I have decided that I do not need to get more than a month behind before I put my pages together.  And I need to keep a journal of what the week was like so I don't forget.

Because I'm behind - I'm a little out of the groove.  But don't worry - I'll get my groove back.  how do you make a tissue shake - put a little boogie in it.  I couldn't help myself.

Here are how my pages turned out.







And I did a process video:



Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 130: 5  I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...