Project Life Week 6 - Vegas Baby!

As is typical I am behind on my Project Life pages, but I refused to give up or fret about it.  Weeks 6 and 7 required 2 page spreads, but I think I will work through weeks 8 - 14 pretty quickly as I have been remiss in taking pictures (bad April) and there has not been a whole lot going on.

Here is an over view of my layouts for week 6 and a few of my favorite pockets.






I really like working with a 6x6 paper pad and the coordinating embellishments.  I did a lot of sewing this week too.

And I did a video.  :-)



Well on to week 7.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comments

  1. April. My middle name is "behind on Project LIfe"!! I too am behind but trying not to let that get me down. I keep plugging away trying to make progress. I really like your week 6. The Bengal tiger picture is amazing. Looks like you had a great time.
    I too use my 6x6 paper pads for PL. I snag extras when they are on sale at Michael's and online.

    I hope you have an amazing Easter with your family. I will catch up with you next week (vacation week for the boys so I might not be on as much as I like.)
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape