Saturday, July 5, 2014

Congratulations! A Card from the Silhouette Store

I needed a card for a wedding.  I stumbled across a card with a tuxedo and dress in black and white while surfing the net.  I looked on the Silhouette website to see if  I could find a similiar cut.  I found one!

Here is the card I created:


I used some small Stampin Up pearls on the sash of the bride's dress.  The image in the Silhouette America store is actually a whole card.  But the card is smaller than the A2 size - so I cut off the front of the card once I cut it out on my Silhouette and I adhered it to the front of an A2 size black card base.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 Timothy 1:7  For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-disciplinw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...