Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

What a great country we live in.  So many fearless men and women were willing to fight for a country that was free from religious persecution.  I admire those people.  I think sometimes we've become complacent because we can be.  I also believe that if we Americans were put in a position where our freedom was being threatened we, too, would rise up to the fight just like our forefathers before us.  What a great country we live in.

And in celebration of this Independence Day, I've made a traditional red, white and blue themed card using my Craftwell spray tool.


This will be sent to one of our Heroes serving their county via OWH.

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July.  Take a moment to remember all those men and women who fought for our Independence.  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Phillipains 1:9 - 10  And this is my prayer; that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and
depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...