Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Dinos!

Dino week continues and here are some more projects featuring our extinct scaly friends.

Here is Sherry's contribution this week.  This Dino Name Frame is adorable.

I love it when my Design Team expands our horizons from cards.  Sherry is great with vinyl too.


Here is a card that I made using the Silhouette.  There was a little flaw in the cut.  The stop layer which would have exposed some of the orange layer below the green did not have the cuts for the eyes, nose and mouth.  At first I thought I was losing it.  Although this is truly not an indicator that I'm not.  ;-)


I hope that you've been inspired by these two projects.  Tomorrow I will be doing some punch art and using the Brother Scan n Cut to make a punch art dinosaur without the punches.  I hope you will stop by.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm33:4 - 5  For the word of the Lord is right and true;  he is faithful in all he does.  The Lord loves righteousness and justice;  the earth is full of his unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...