Friday, August 1, 2014

Dino Week Continued........RRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRR

Yep - we're having a roaring good time with our dinosaur projects this week.

I tried something new.  I am not happy with the way my dinos turned out.  But I am going to show you the good and the bad.

I attempted punch art.  This is the dino that I created.


I used the Brother Scan n Cut's internal shapes to create this baby dino.  Again - not happy with the results.  I am happy with the Brother Scan n Cut - I am disappointed in the result I created.


Dinos are way out of my comfort zone.  But I'm glad that I made myself create some projects that I wouldn't normally have created.  Try working out of your comfort zone - you'll be glad you did.

I hope you've enjoyed traveling back in time to visit the dinos this week.  Stay tuned next week for a week of paint splatters and swishes.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 51: 12  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.

2 comments:

  1. Those are sooo very cute. And I'm not just saying that cause I'm your BFF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. April I love your Dino. Isn't funny how we criticize our goodness. It's very cute. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone too. Today I posted a card that I drew the beach scene behind it and I cringed just before posting it live. But we can only improve if we try right? Hope you have a blessed weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...