A Double Page Layout with Paint in a Can

It's the last day of the paint splatter theme.  I created a 2 page scrapbook layout that encompasses this theme.  I used a little bit of everything.  I used my Cricut Explore to create the paint cans.  I used my Silhouette to create the paint splatter cut outs and frames.  I used Archival Ink and Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge to stamp the paint splatters.  I also used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink to in the edges of everything.








I also created a card to be used for an Any Hero card for Operation Write Home.  I used the long streak of paint from the Works of Art set by Stampin Up to create the stripes.  I used a Tim Holtz Stencil to create the stars.


Well that wraps up this week's theme.  I hope you enjoyed the projects and that you will incorporate a little art splatter into your projects.

Tune in next week for FLOWER POWER.  I am a flower freak.  I'm more obsessed with flowers than I am paint splitter, splatter and splats.  I hope you'll stop by.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 119:1 - 2  Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord.  Blessed are those who keep his statutes and week him with all their heart.

Comments

  1. I just love the layout April. I am impressed with all the different tools you pulled together to make such a fun layout. I also like the color combination you chose.
    Having nice weather here today so off to go see a good friend who is visiting from California today and then might grab my book and sneak some reading in this afternoon. I say sneak because the boys are home from camp!!
    Have a blessed weekend my friend!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, I'm loving these projects but have to say the Flag is awesome! Very creative.
    Take care!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape