Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Hero Arts Brush

Last year about this same time I used the Hero Arts stamp set Brush.  I told you I've been obsessed with paint splatters, splats and swishes for quite some time.

Here are the cards I created:





I hope you enjoyed this trip down blog memory lane.  It was fun to go back and see what I'd created using one of my favorite images in the past.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will have a 2 page scrapbook layout tomorrow using this week's theme.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Peter 5:10  And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...