Friday, August 29, 2014

Creepy Crawly Wrap Up

My design team has some awesome contributions for this week's theme that I've save for today.  Because the best stuff is always saved for last.  :-)

Here are the 2 cards Sherry made.  They are uber cute!



And Rita contributed this adorable card:


 It’s made with a Bug-A-Boo digital stamp for the bug  http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ 
  And a TLC digital sentiment (Monday’s Freebie ) http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/ 
And includes Copic coloring, stickles on the bug wings & a punched edge.
I hope you've enjoyed this week's theme.  it was fun to step out of my flower comfort zone to create some buggy fun.  Tune in next week for stars and stripes.
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend and be inspired.
April
Psalm 27:  7  Hear my voice when I call, Lord;  be merciful to me and answer me.

2 comments:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...