Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Stars and Stripes Forever!

This week the theme is stars and stripes.  You will see some recognizable stars and stripes projects as well as some interpretations of the stars and stripes.  :-)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day.  I know not everyone had the day off, but I was fortunate enough to spend the day working on my craft room.  I also have all this week to recover from my move.

So here are 2 cards from Diane in the traditional stars and stripes theme.



These cards would be perfect for Any Hero Cards for www.operationwritehome.org.  I love the traditional red, white and blue.

Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW because tomorrow is already Wednesday!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 27:7  Hear my voice when I call, Lord;  be merciful to me and answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...