Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween and New Year's Resolution Quarterly Review

Another quarter is ending in the year 2014.  Here is how I've done on my New Year's Resolutions.

1)  Only buy what I need and not EVERYTHING I want.  This quarter I've been better, but not as good as I should have been.

2)  As far as crafting:

                    Keep up with  Project Life - Epic FAIL!  And that's all I have to say about that.

                   Catch up on my scrapbooking of vacations and trips - I haven't been doing as much
                    scrapbooking as I have card making.  But I did finish an album for my Preacher and his                       wife.  They celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary and I took pictures and put                                 together their album.  I've also been working on school albums for my 4 nieces and 1                           nephew.

                  Make lots of cards for Operation Write Home - I've made all kinds of cards.  I haven't                           focused so much on OWH as I have cards for kids.  I want to send a box of cards to Send                     a Smile 4 Kids.  I've also been doing more box cards.  And I've sent more RAK cards than                   previously.

                  Use up my stash!  I am still using my stash.  But I need to get it organized.

                  Participate in challenges in order to accomplish my goals.  Still a BIG ZERO.  I seriously                     need to look at my goals more than once a quarter.

3)  Get organized.  I am still cleaning out and donating to Goodwill as well as selling things on Ebay.  However, my progress is not what it was.  My daughter has moved to the basement and that is where my stash is.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

4)  Spend at least 5 minutes a day (not nearly enough) nurturing my faith either by devotion or reading the Bible.  I have kept up on my Bible Study Plan and am 78% done.  So I have kept up with this goal.

That is my progress report.  Thank goodness next quarter will require new New Year's Resolutions.  I may have to tone down my resolutions for next year.  Goodness knows I haven't been very successful in keeping them this year.

If you made new year's resolutions - are you keeping them?  Have you done a check up?  Tell me how you're doing on yours.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Psalm 59:16  But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love;  for you are my fortess, my refuge in times of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...