Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's Almost Here!

Tomorrow is Halloween and we've been celebrating all week long.  Unlike the Halloween movies, creating Halloween projects on the blog this week has been anything but scary.

Here are some layouts that Diane is sharing in honor of Halloween:






I hope you've enjoyed the projects this week.  Now go get out your supplies and create some of your own.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my quarterly update on how I am doing on my New Year's Resolutions.  I can't believe the end of next quarter will be my new resolutions.  Time flies when you're having fun.

Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Galations 5:1  It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.  Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...