Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WOYWW 282 - It's Halloween Week - Trick or Treat

This week we are celebrating Halloween on the blog.  And today is Wednesday which can only mean that I need to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Blog.

Here is my desk this week.



Now I am off to see the desks of fellow crafters.

Tune in tomorrow for more boolicious fun.  :-)

Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

John 3:36  Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Halloween papers peeking out there Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki My Space Here I'm also have a quick giveaway too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one really big glass jar, what do you normally keep in it? Hope you have a wonderful halloween.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda #9
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely workspace and happy Halloween!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 31

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very full desk! :D I think I'm a little bit in love with your fish bowl...that's just too cute!

    Happy crafting!
    Jeannie #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely busy desk. Have a great week, Chris # 24

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, April, happy WOYWW a day late and happy Halloween a day early! I see some nice Halloween papers peeking out of the stack on your desk. Thanks for visiting. ~ Laura #64

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that Little fish dish, is it full of sweeties? a and I can't make out the jar contents either, but it could be a trick for halloween!,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do spot a tiny little photo with Halloween projects on your table ;) Celebrating Halloween is not a tradition in the Netherlands, but more and more youngsters are throwing Halloween parties these days... I love seeing the excitements and costumes on blogs! Thanks for stopping by my desk earlier this week, happy crafting and a hug from Holland, Marit #63

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...