More Peeps and Not the Sugary Kind

Is sugary a word?  Well it didn't squiggly line it, so it must be.

The card I have today features a stamp set from Stamping Bella.  It is perfect for a card to send to one of your crafty friends.




I used Zig Clean Brush Markers to color the Callista loves to craft stamped image.  The paper is Limeade Splash from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used dies from My Favorite Things.

For the Zig Clean Brush Markers - I stamp the image on watercolor paper with a water resistant ink like Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  For this image I didn't add any water - I just used the markers as is.  I LOVE these markers.  I started with the set of 24 trying to be conservative.  I wish I had purchased the full set of 60 now.  Oh well, I have some more on order.  They sell them individually so I can supplement my collection.

Tune in tomorrow because I have another fun people card.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day and be inspired.

And it is NASCAR weekend in Kentucky.  Even better than that - my favorite driver - Carl Edwards is driving the MINION car!  I am going to have to make some minions in honor of the occassion!

April

1 John 3:18  Dear children, let us not love words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Pray for the world leaders that they be guided by a higher power and work towards the good of all people of the world.

Comments

  1. Super cute card. The only thing missing is a Silhouette and a Cricut...lol. I'm liking the look of the Zig markers.
    They sound fun to use and your coloring and looks great.
    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and the sentiment. Really fab card. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape