Saturday, July 11, 2015

Peeps Wrap Up

I have one more people project to share with you to wrap up this week's theme.  She is a cutie from Fun Stampers Journey.

Check her out:


I used a mixture of tools from multiple companies.  The image from the Capture the Moment Stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used Tombow Watercolor Markers to color her.  I used a die set called On Film Framelit Dies from Stampin Up.

 This little stamp is from Technique Tuesday.  Is it ADORBS or what?


I'm just loving this stamp.  She doesn't require a lot of coloring because she is a small image.  Probably about 2 x 3.5.  You will be seeing her quite frequently on my cards.  :-)

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you found some inspiration with the people projects this week.  People are the hardest thing for me to color so it was a nice challenge.  Tune in tomorrow for a demonstration of the Anna Griffin Minc machine.  I am going to FOIL the world!  And tune in next week for the theme 'All Things Summer.'

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 51:12  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.

Please pray for the wisdom and strength of the leaders of all our nations that they look to a higher more noble power to guide them.  Let them be driven by the needs of their people and not greed.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.

    I do like the made by me message on the back. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. I thought that was cute. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...