Friday, December 15, 2017

Holiday Series T-Shirt #7 - Joy to the World

Yep - more shirts.  I started on another one tonight but got frustrated while weeding hot pink glitter.  Some glitter HTV just peels perfectly.  I don't know what brand this hot pink is, but I am not happy with it.  I decided I would stop and resume weeding tomorrow.  I sure hope I get that Cricut Bright Light for Christmas.

This shirt was pretty easy - one cut of gold htv and press on a navy blue t-shirt.





Joy to the World T-shirt Recipe

I picked this one up on the Silhouette Design Store.  It is so simple and yet so elegant.  I thought at first I was going to put it on a dark red shirt, but then decided the navy blue looked more like the night sky.  The flat gold htv is perfect on this dark colored shirt.  It was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo 1 - yep I still use my first Cameo.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another t-shirt or card project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 2:  5  He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.

1 comment:

  1. So, so gorgeous!! I love the Nativity scene in gold!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...