Monday, December 18, 2017

Holiday Series - Shirt #8

Still going strong on those holiday shirts.  Today's shirt is one that has some less than traditional Christmas colors.  I wanted to get some pink and green into this holiday season and this shirt does that.  I believe the image came from the Silhouette Design Store.  That pink glitter HTV was a bear to weed.  I don't know if it is old or what, but I think the Cricut Bright Pad would have been a lot of help.  I sure hope Santa brings me one for Christmas.






All Is Merry and Bright T-shirt Recipe

This shirt is not your typical Christmas color and that is exactly what I was going for.  I outlined the images in Silhouette Studio using the offset feature.  I used white vinyl for the offset so the words would pop.  Hot pink glitter heat transfer vinyl was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo for the saying.  Have I said that glitter was a bear to weed?  I started it one night - put it aside and finished the next day.  I had to redo the M because I lost part of it.  I also had to redo the dot on the i.  I am not going to share the words I used to describe my frustration while talking to myself.  I was going to make the light bulbs three different colors, but then decided just to go with silver.  Not a tough one, except for the weeding.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April 

Luke 2:  8  And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...