Friday, December 29, 2017

More Valentine's Cards

I was a card making machine the other night.  I knew I would be watching my granddaughter and I needed to get my class cards done so I could get them up to the shop.  They were actually due on the 15th of December, but that day came and went.  I'm pretty proud of myself for getting them up there before the first of January.  I needed to make 4 cards, but actually ended up making 5.  And I have parts for even more cards.

Here is the next in the Valentine's Series.




I Just Love You Card Recipe

This absolutely adorable hedgehog is from - you guessed it - Penny Black.  I stamped it on watercolor card stock in Versamark and heat set it in black embossing powder from Nuvo.  Zig Clean Color Clean Brush Markers were used along with water to color this sweet image.  The heart cut outs are from Taylored Expressions.  The sentiment is in the set with the hedgehog.  I would link to the set, but I can't find it.  It is adorable though.  I tried to keep it simple so the focus is on the cute critter and the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 2:  25 - 26  Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...