Thursday, December 28, 2017

Yep - It's Time for Sappy Love Cards

Christmas is over and even though I should be making Happy New Year cards - I needed to get my class cards done for the month of January.  Cause we need to make those sappy love cards for February in January.  I guess everyone doesn't work better under pressure like me.  And sappy love cards are not really my thing as I like cards that make people laugh.  However, more people like to express their Valentine's feelings with mushy stuff - so I am going to indulge them.  :-)

In my defense, these aren't terribly sappy.  :-)




Hugs Card Recipe

This card was the result of leftovers from the other cards I made.  These are always my favorites because they just come together without struggle.  The background is made from an envelope included in a sentiment stamp set from Penny Black - Smitten.  Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Ink in Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberries were used to stamp the background and also to create the heart in the background.  The little cut out hearts, also in those colors, were cut out from the left over back ground that the heart was cut out of.  The heart in the foreground was created using Yupo paper and metallic Color Burst.  Hugs is from Elizabeth Crafts.  The mat is Bazzill Bling card stock.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 2:  22 - 24  When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses,Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord  (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, “Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord”), and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...