Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WOYWW 446 - Fresh Flowers and Lots of Projects

It is Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground with the rest of the desk hoppers from around the world.  My desk is in Christmas crazy mode as you will see.



That is my desk this week.  I am stressing out and finishing up last minute projects.  I've also been pressing last minute shirt orders.  My to do list is still quite long.

I will be able to visit desks because it's sushi night and I am going to be home.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 2:  10 - 12   But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

9 comments:

  1. The animalprinted stampholder and paper
    made me smile. :)
    Merry Christmas and happy WOYWW
    this week!
    Sussie nr 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pops of bright colour on your desk this week - those flowers are really bright and beautiful! Enjoy your sushi this evening :-D
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to stress out, I am sure it will all get done... Happy Christmas Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi April. "Good tidings of great joy" indeed!!! Have a beautiful Christmas season with Jesus.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi April. I hope you manage to get all your tasks completed. Looks a very busy desk! Best wishes for Christmas, Heather #32

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re amazing! so busy! Thank goodness for sushi night and a bit of down time! Don’t stress, your desk may be Christmas crazy, but we don’t want a Christmas meltdown! It’s been so fun to track your desk through the year, thanks! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look so busy. I am sure that as soon as you make a space you just fill it again Lol! I know I do! Have a good Christmas and a great woyww too, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers as always. Have a Happy Christmas and a Crafty New Year BJ#27

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...