Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holiday Series - T-shirt #9 - Oh deer

I just can't make myself enough t-shirts.  I have no idea why.  Well, maybe I have a bit of an obsessive personality.  Maybe.  I usually need 2 of everything, but in this case, 2 Christmas shirts are just not enough.  I don't know what I am going to wear in January.  I better get busy on that.  In the meantime, here is the latest shirt I've made.  It is adorable, but I can't take credit for it.  I purchased it in at Etsy shop - SoCuteAppliques and this image lives up to the name of the shop.

Shirt #9




Oh deer T-shirt Recipe

So I brought this image into my Cricut Design Space software - easy peasy.  There were several colors in this image as you can see.  I made the bow, nose and the heart the same color red.  The inside of the bow I wanted in flat vinyl so I made it a slightly different red.  The inner ear was a brown, but I knew I wanted it pink so I changed the color.  I will have to do a youtube video on how to do that.  I initially cut out the 'oh' in black, but after deciding on a navy blue t-shirt, I cut it out in white.  This shirt is adorable!  I will definitely be purchasing more from this seller.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great time and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 2:  9  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...