Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hedgehog Hugs

I've been doing some tutorial videos on Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio, so I've been creating some cards using the designs I've created in the tutorials.  Here is a card I created using the HUGS I cut out on my Cricut Explore Air 2.




Hedgehog Hugs Card Recipe

A hedgehog from Penny Black adorns this alcohol ink laden card.  My tutorial videos on youtube.com for Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio are for those peeps who just recently got a new machine and are struggling with where to start.  HUGS was cut out using Cricut Explore Air 2.  I stacked multiple cuts on top of each other for dimension.  Using a sponge dauber - I inked up the hugs with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet.  The background was created using Alcohol Ink and a silver mixative on Yupo Paper.  Purple card stock was used to mat the background of the card front.  The little Hedgehog colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  18  And with many other words John exhorted the people and proclaimed the good news to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...