Sunday, February 25, 2018

Oliver Eye Candy

Oliver has kind of taken over my craft room.  I now have to clean up my desk after a project or it might be chewed or all over the floor.  My flowers are not exempt from Oliver's antics.  Water on the desk in any form is not an option.  I'm just waiting to go downstairs and find the flowers on the floor and the water everywhere.  And since I use gingerale in the water for my flowers - it's gonna be sticky.  But however destructive he is - he does provide entertainment.



I don't know what he sees in that window, but several times that I've seen - he jumps up in the window.  And of course he falls.



That CPU must be warm because this seems like a favorite sleeping spot when I am downstairs.  The first picture is what I see.  The second picture is me leaning over the monitor.  He must have been sound asleep because he didn't move.


This is his - I am going to get into trouble - pose.

I hope you enjoy some Oliver eye candy.  I will say - he is great for Instagram posts.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  17  Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...