Tuesday, February 20, 2018

With Enough Glue Sticks I Could Rule the World

Thank goodness my crafty mojo has returned from vacation.  I have a big list of to dos and missing mojo sometimes makes that list harder to complete than it needs to be.  One of the 4 shirts I made myself a couple weekends ago has a saying I just love - With Enough glue sticks I Could Rule the World.  I put this saying on one of the shirts I ordered so Dana would quit telling me my shirts are too big.



Glue Sticks T-shirt Recipe

I had a lot of fun making this shirt.  I played with the colors and expanded my horizons on multiple colors and coordinating colors.  I just love the color of this shirt.  I don't know the official name, but it's a blue green with a dark heather running through it.  I've used the green blue glitter with this color shirt before, but the flat turquoise blue vinyl looks really good on the shirt, too.  I'm a big fan of a flat vinyl offset.  For this one I used white.  I've also been playing using a coordinating flat vinyl with glitter vinyl.  

The image is from the Silhouette Design Store.  I used Silhouette Studio Business Edition to add the offset behind the saying.  Vinyl was cut using my Silhouette Cameo 2.  I so need a Silhouette Cameo 3.  LOL.  Please excuse the wrinkles.  I folded the shirt and it sat for a couple days before I took the picture.

Thanks for stopping the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 1:  11  But Naomi said, “Return home, my daughters. Why would you come with me? Am I going to have any more sons, who could become your husbands? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...